While we may disagree on the pronunciation of “potato,” there’s no denying that potatoes are one of the most popular and versatile foods in the world. We especially love them in this recipe!
Servings: 5 | Prep/cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 large Russet potatoes, chunked
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add potatoes and garlic to large pot of boiling water.
- Cover and cook about 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and return potatoes and garlic to pan.
- Add sour cream, vegetable broth and butter.
- Using electric mixer, mash potatoes until smooth.
- Top with salt and pepper.