Are you already dreaming about delicious fall and holiday dishes? We sure are. With all the health benefits of cranberries, you might want to start the fall dishes now with this no bake bar!
Servings: 16 | Prep/cook time: 30 minutes
½ cup cashew butter
½ cup honey
2 cups crispy brown rice cereal
½ cup cashews, chopped
½ cup granola
¼ cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
1. In bowl, stir together cashew butter and honey.
2. Add in cereal, cashews, granola and dried cranberries. Mix well.
3. Line 8×8” pan with plastic wrap and empty mixture on to it.
4. Using a greased spoon, press the mixture down firmly and evenly.
5. Freeze for 20 minutes.
6. Lift bars out of pan using plastic wrap, peel off plastic wrap and slice into 16 bars