Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
June 2, 2022
Russet potatoes are the most consumed type of potato and they’re used in just about everything from flours to hash browns. But sometimes, even the simplest way to prepare them can be the tastiest!
Servings: 8 | Prep/cook time: 55 minutes
- 3 Russet potatoes, quartered
- 8 shallots, peeled,
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F; position rack in middle of oven.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with shallots, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper until combined. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a large rimmed sheet pan. Roast until browned and crisp, stirring potatoes every 20 minutes to ensure even browning, at least 45 minutes.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack, adjust seasonings and serve. 4.Serving size: 1/2 cup