Why choose CHI Mercy Health?
- Mercy ranks among top medical facilities in Oregon for quality and service
- Our medical teams are highly skilled and experienced
- We offer state-of-the-art care that’s close to home
- Our patient’s safety is our top priority
- We support the local economy and our community through employment, giving to local charitable programs, and continuing to invest in new programs that better serve our residents.
At Mercy, we are committed to managing our resources and advancing our healing ministry in a manner that benefits the common good both now and long into the future. We are looking for talented and values-driven people to join us on this noble and purpose-filled journey.
CHI Mercy Health has grown from its small beginnings over 100 years ago into a major regional state-of-the-art medical center. More than 1,000 nurses, support staff, physicians and specialists, make Mercy one of the country’s most highly rated hospitals in quality and service.
Last fiscal year, Mercy had 39,772 Emergency Room visits, 6,326 hospital admissions (including 747 newborns) and 4,844 surgeries.
For more information view our Community Health Needs Assessment.
Classes & Events
CHI Health offers a wide array of classes and events including tours, support groups, community events, parenting courses, education for medical professionals, and much more!