March 31, 2022
Did you know? Basil has antioxidants that are thought to help boost your mood, immune system and cardiovascular health. That’s why we love this recipe for homemade Pesto! Get the recipe below.
Servings: 2 | Prep/cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves (no stems)
- 2 tbsp. walnuts
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large cloves garlic
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine basil, nuts, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until finely minced.
- With the machine still running, slowly drizzle in oil and blend until smooth. Scrape sides as needed.