Perfectly ripe tomatoes have a garden-fresh sweet and spicy scent. That’s why they make the perfect ingredient in this Strawberry Tomato Salsa recipe!
Servings: 6 cups | Prep/cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- In large bowl, add tomatoes, strawberries, green onions and cilantro.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and salt (to taste).
- Stir into tomato/strawberry mixture.
- Chill before serving.